Sample Cover letter for Hotel Sales Manager
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
1143 Chandler Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Echostar Communications Corporation
3486 Longview Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am obliged to Net-Temps.com as from there I came to know about the placements going on in Echostar Communications Corporation for the position of Hotel Sales Manager . The region of work and the location that is Billings is also quite comfortable for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Organize and conduct General Manager’s meetings on a dailyweekly basis.
- Identify new markets for the hotel and acquire accounts.
- Build relationships with journalists and local media in order to raise awareness of the hotel.
- Complete a sales and marketing plan for the hotel and set business budgets with the revenue manager in order to achieve room and conference occupancy.
- Build a base of local corporate accounts that will use the hotel on a regular basis.
- Create large business account prospects for all sales managers to convert sales leads into realized business.
- Negotiate and set up all corporate rates visiting corporate clients and hotel booking agents.
- Organise and attend client events agency evenings’ pre and post show rounds.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome an opportunity to discuss with you my experience and qualifications at your convenient time. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.
Filed Under: Cover Letter
Sample cover letter for a marketing manager
The best way to market yourself is with a top notch cover letter.
Use your marketing skills on your best client: you.
Are you an ace when it comes to marketing products and services, but stuck when promoting yourself for marketing manager jobs? Get inspiration by viewing this marketing cover letter sample below.
If you need additional writing tips, join Monster today, so the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you impress employers with a high-impact resume for jobs in marketing.
15 Park Way
Sometown, CA 55555
Home: 555-555-5555 | Cell: 444-444-4444
Available to Relocate
Feb. 28, 2017
Ms. Janet Ramos
1515 Market St.
Sometown, CA 55555
Re: Marketing manager position advertised on Monster.com
Dear Ms. Ramos:
I read your advertisement for a marketing manager with great interest. If you are seeking to augment your leadership team with an experienced and accomplished marketing professional known for breakthrough results, please consider my enclosed resume.
As JKL Company’s marketing manager since 2015, I direct all phases of both the creative and technical elements of marketing initiatives including data mining, brand creation, print/Web collateral development, lead generation, channel partner cultivation, customer segmentation/profiling, as well as CRM and acquisition strategies.
Perhaps most importantly, I offer a history of proven results, as evidenced by the following marketing accomplishments for my current employer:
- Captured a 28% expansion in customer base since 2015, achieved during a period of overall decline in the retail industry.
- Led national marketing campaign (comprised of trade show, media and PR initiatives) of company’s newly launched technology services division.
- Developed and executed SEO strategy that achieved and sustained top 3 rankings on Google and Bing (organic, nonpaid results) for key product search terms.
- Oversaw creation of new company logo and rebranded 100+ products to cement a cohesive corporate identity and support new company direction.
Given the opportunity, I’m confident in my ability to achieve similar groundbreaking marketing results for XYZ Company.
Ms. Ramos, I would welcome the chance to discuss your marketing objectives and ways I can help you attain them. Feel free to call me at 555-555-5555 to arrange a meeting. I look forward to speaking with you.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.